Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do yOu knOw him?? =D



I want you to know my boyfriend, his name is Erick Johanan. He´s one year older than me =) thing that he hates, because I joke him about that. He studies Accountancy in the FCAT in the same university as me. In fact he lives very very nearby of my house, he gets along with my family and my friends. he´s very friendly and talkative, he´s like a parrot =) with large brown eyes and a little mouth enough to eat to kisses **** We share many things, we have a lot of common.

I´m so in love with him. I don´t even know nobody as he is, he has the typical thing that I don´t know, but i love it!!

We like to go outdoors and get fun! Last Sunday we went to the fair, and he is scared of the games there. I told him he is a hen!! We bought a key ring with a picture of us. I was so embarrased because the photographer ask me to stand in "puntitas" to reach my bo. People laugh a little and in the picture my face is like a tomato!! But despite that shamefulness I DON´T CARE!!!


I love you hUron luciernaga!!! kiss kiss.


So, you know a little of my boyfriend. Kind regards xD


No comments: