Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A letter of Complaint


-A waiter spilled coffe all over your expensive jacket.It cost you $15 to have it cleaned


Dear Sir or Madam:


Last weekend my boyfriend and I arrived at your popular cafeteria looking for a very nice time to spend together.The motto in your window reads:"Where your friends are as special as you are.Unfortunately, the service that day didn't reflect those words.


As soon as we arrived there we had the chance to sit at a table and we waited for almost half an hour for a waiter to help us.There were not too many people for this to happen,but I have to point out that the music was good and this helped us to be patient.However,when we were finally serviced the waiter spilled a cup of coffee on my brand new jacket.It costed me $15 to have it cleaned!.


My jacket doesn't look that good anymore.I had never had an experience such like this anywhere.I hope you can understand my complaint because, I want you to refund the money for another brand new jacket.


Sincerely:

Melanie Constantino Franco


No comments: